Thursday, January 30, 2014

JKS Post Secret

I want to learn what life is for.
I don't want much, I just want more.
Ask what I want and I will sing...
I want everything.

I'd like to plant a city and play the chello
Move into the White House and paint it yellow
and if it's not too much...
I'd like to have, the perfect twin.. One who'd go out as I came in.

I'd cure the cold and the traffic jam.
If there were floods, I'd give a damn.
I'd never sleep, I'd only sing...
Let me do everything.

I'm like a child who's set free at the fun fair
Every ride invites me and it's unfair
Saying... that I only, get my one share
Doesn't seem just..I should live as I must
If they'd give me the time to turn the tide.
Give me the truth if once I lied.
Give me a Man...who's gonna bring more of everything.
Then I'll have EVERYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment